Action are something which perform some activity when u trigger...
Placed as a Python developer in PC solutions WITH 5.5...
Placed as a linux administrator in Avis Solutions with 6...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in Tech Mahindra with...
Placed as a Software Developer in Infosys with 3.5 LPA
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Mind Infosoft with 4LPA.
Placed as a SAP SD consultant in Navatar with 4.4LPA.
Placed as a hadoop developer in Huquo with 6LPA.
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Capgemini with 5LPA
Placed as a SAP MM consultant in Sopra Steria with...
Placed as a Cloud engineer in R systems international with...
Placed as a Sap fico Consultant in Accenture with 4.5...
Placed as a SAP BASIS consultant in Techavera Solutions with...
Placed as a software engineer in Chetu with 5lac of...
Placed as a system engineer in RK Group with 4...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in SAP Labs India...
Placed in Jindal steel and power as a business analyst...
Placed as a SAP MM consultant with 6 lac of...
placed as a SAP SD consultant in Wipro with 5.5...
placed as a php developer in redian software with 3...
placed as a software engineer in cantata software with 4.5...
Placed as a oracle developer in IFS with 6.5 lac...
placed as a software engineer in Mesprosoft with 5.6 lac...
Placed as a PHP developer in Dreamsol Tele Solution Pvt...
Placed as a salesforce developer in R systems International with...
Placed in TCS as a cloud engineer with 6.5lac package
placed in accenture as a SAP FICO Consultant with 6...
Placed in lava international as a developer with 4.5 lac...
Placed in sopra steria as a software engineer with 6lac...
Placed as a sap mm consultant in IBM
ASP.NET - C# - MVC (Minimum 12 months) - JQuery/...
Placed as a .net developer in cantata solutions pvt ltd
Placed as a Basis Consultant in Rips Consultancy Services
placed as a manual tester in optimus solution
Placed as a hadoop developer in HCL.
Placed as a salesforce developer in 360 degree cloud technologies...
Placed as a sas analyst in chetu
Placed in Hindustan Times with the package of 3.4lakh
Placed in Accenture as a Sap Abap consultant with the...
Placed in Birlasoft with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in CSC with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Genpact with a package of 6.3 LPA
Placed in Chetu with a package of 5.4 LPA
Placed in JKT with a package of 6.1 LPA
Placed in Xavient with a package of 5.6LPA
Placed in Birlasoft with a package 6.4 LPA
Placed in TCS with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Infosys with a package of 5.9LPA
Placed in Infogain with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in Wipro with a package of 5.8 LPA
Placed in Daikin with a package of 6.2 LPA
Placed in Capgemini with a package of 6LPA.
Placed in Sopra steria on 5.60 lacs package
Google Cloud Training Institute | Best Google Cloud Training
No doubt Sky InfoTech is one of the best Google Cloud Training Institute in Noida institute. We have the best MNCs trainer who provides the best practical knowledge during Google Cloud course through their years of experience and live projects so that students gain professional skills and easy to hired by the best MNCs. Sky InfoTech design Google Cloud course as per the latest technologies and development in the Industry and their requirement. SkyInfotech is the best Google Cloud Course in Noida.
Sky InfoTech is the reliable and consistence certified Google Cloud training in Noida with their 100% placement assistance. We provides excellent learning environment, well-furnished infrastructure and advance lab facilities which make our institute is one of the best in Noida. The flexibility with the time in Sky InfoTech is the best part, we conduct our classes every day, at weekend, in anytime of the day and also we train with fast-track classes. Sky InfoTech has a dedicated placement team, which provides mandatory placement training which make the student enough capable to face the interview challenges at the time of recruitment.
Syllabus of Google Cloud training institutes in Noida in the Sky InfoTech has been customizable in such a way to basic to advance. It design by keeping in mind the latest development and requirement of industry. The content of our institute is the best Google Cloud Training Center In Noida is fulfill the requirement of both the professional and the beginner as well. We will start what is Google Cloud and tell about every tinny information in our live project class. We will talk about cloud services, provisioning resources, storing Google Cloud, simplifying the Google Cloud base infrastructure and much more that make you professional to achieve your career goals.
What is Google Cloud?
The Google Cloud Platform offered by Google is a cloud computing service that works on the same infrastructure that Google uses for internal products. In addition to a range of management tools, it offers a range of modular cloud services, including computers, data storage, data analysis and machine learning.
Features of GCP
Google Cloud Platform comes with amazing services and features such as-
Computing and hosting services- You can compute and host in Google Cloud. You can do the following:
- Working in a server environment.
- Use a managed application platform.
- Container design for great flexibility.
- Build your own infrastructure-based infrastructure for maximum control and flexibility.
You can think a spectrum in which on the one hand you have a great responsibility for resource management and on the other hand most of these responsibilities from Google.
Cloud features are a good choice for use cases that include-
- For processing and operating ETL data, for situations such as video coding and IoT flow data.
- Websites that respond to HTTP operators.
- Light APIs that freely create logic in applications.
- Mobile background function.
Application platform- App Engine is the Google Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS). With App Engine, Google manages most of your resource management. For example, if your application requires more computing resources with increasing traffic to your website, Google automatically evaluates the system to secure these resources. If you need security updates for your system software, this also applies to you.
When you create your application in the App Engine, you can-
- Build your program in Go, Java, NET, Node.js, PHP, Python or Ruby: Use pre-configured routers or normal routers to write code in any language.
- Let Google manage hosting, scaling, monitoring and infrastructure for you.
- Integration with Google Cloud storage products such as Cloud SQL, Firestore in data storage mode and cloud storage. You can also join the databases managed by Redis and host third party databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra with Compute Engine, another cloud provider, venue or third party.
- Use a web security scanner to identify vulnerabilities to complement existing secure formatting and development processes.
Containers- Based on the calculation, you can focus on the scope of your application instead of integrating with the hosting environment. Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Cloud Containers, as a service (CaaS) offering is based on an open source Kubernetes system, with which you can be just as flexible for the local or hybrid cloud as for the public cloud infrastructure of Google Cloud. ::
When building with GKE, you can-
- Create and manage groups of Kubernetes “Computer Engine” instances called clusters. GKE uses Compute Engine instances as a node cluster. Each node is run by Docker, the Kubernet node agent that monitors node health, and the simple network proxy.
- Announce the requirements for your Docker containers by creating a simple JSON configuration file.
- Use a container register for secure and personal storage of Docker images. You can take pictures in your registry and then drag them over the HTTP end to any instance of the computer engine or your device.
- Create single and multiple container capsules. A logical host that can contain one or more containers represents by each pod. Containers in the window work together to distribute resources such as network resources. The assembled capsule series can include an entire program, a microcontroller or a single layer of multi-layer applications.
- Create verwalten Manage reproduction controls that control the creation and removal of pod copies based on your template. Establishment controllers help you ensure that your application has the resources it needs to operate reliably and extensively.
- Create and manage services. The services have created an abstract layer that destroys the customer’s front from the pods that provide reverse functions. In this way, customers can work at any time without fear of which capsules are created and removed.
- Create an external network load balancer.
Why to prefer Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
There are many reasons to choose Google Cloud Platform as your cloud services some of important reasons are-
- Speed- While Amazon may offer many services, Google is accelerating Amazon’s pace. Last year, Google announced that it was investing in a faster cable system that could protect Google Cloud և Google App customers up to 10 TB (seconds per second). The cable is at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and Google is one of six available members. Cables have connections to cover the entire west coast of the United States and all major cities in Japan. It can also connect to major Asian hubs. Speed significantly improves performance. According to TechCrunch, the calculations and memory in Google Compute Engine appear to be the same for the user due to the over speed, even though they are separate. Higher speeds affect costs and allow more data to be processed in less time. According to Google product manager Amit Aggarwal, the network costs do not decrease more than the storage and calculation costs. The massive physical network from Google therefore offers the advantage over other services. Google is also known for providing low-latency network infrastructures.
- Live Migration- Compared to other services, Google offers a direct transfer of virtual machines to host machines, so that companies can work and work around the clock without interruption. Google introduced this service in 2014. “We offer a transparent service that combines software and data. Google introduced the service in 2014. With Livestock, the company can restore and update software, including software security, without having to restart the computer. However, other services email you in advance that your cars are closed and assigned to another host. One of the reasons Evernote switched to Google is that it doesn’t have to worry about blocking. In the event of errors, the company automatically restarts the virtual machines so that they are online within minutes.
- The course consultants of SkyInfotech for Google Cloud technologyare highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well. Making SkyInfotech the best institute for Google Cloud Training.
- The best thing about SkyInfotech is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
- They take all their students personally and train them professionally through live projects.
- Our SkyInfotech is the best Google Cloud training institute in Noida and they hire industry experts for training of Google Cloud.
Placements : Major Point of Discussion
- SkyInfotech guarantees the placement of every single trainee Google Cloud training course in Noidafrom each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyInfotech has placed candidates with top MNCs like Infosys, KPMG, CSC, EXL etc. making us one of the top 10 Google Cloud training in Noida.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the Google Cloud training center in Noida, regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
- SkyInfotech is content Google Cloud course and take care of all students that they achieve their career goals through the SkyInfotech’s best placement faculty.
SkyInfotech connects with Skyjobs portal and that is why our students get placement easily and quickly and this is the biggest reason to the best Google Cloud training Institute in Noida.
Reasons to join SkyInfotech:
- SkyInfotech announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyInfotech offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyInfotech is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyInfotech are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyInfotech prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyInfotech also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- Along with comprehensive training, SkyInfotech is the best Google Cloud certification training in Noida which also focuses on interview sessions, test presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- SkyInfotech is a very reputed Google Cloud training Institute in Noida for the last 17 years and provides Google Cloud training in 70:30 ratio where 70% portion cover by practically and 30% portion cover by theoretically that is also a most important part in the training.
- SkyInfotech provides the best Google Cloud certification training in Noida.
- Google Cloud course fee is a very convenient and affordable in SkyInfotech.
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Explain the advantages of Google Cloud Platform.
- Define the components of Google’s network infrastructure, including: Points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones.
- Understand the difference between Infrastructure-as-a- Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Module 2: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud Platform.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management.
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud Platform.
- Lab: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform.
Module 3: Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore.
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints.
- Lab: Deploying Applications Using App Engine and Cloud Datastore.
Module 4: Google Cloud Platform Storage Options
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and Google Cloud Bigtable.
- Learn how to choose between the various storage options on Google Cloud Platform.
- Lab: Integrating Applications with Google Cloud Storage.
Module 5: Google Kubernetes Engine
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers.
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Kubernetes Engine and Kubernetes.
- Deploying Applications Using Google Kubernetes Engine.
Module 6: Google Compute Engine and Networking
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine.
- Understand the various Google Cloud Platform networking and operational tools and services.
- Lab: Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine.
Module 7: Big Data and Machine Learning
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for the products and services in the Google Cloud big data and machine learning platforms.
- Lab: Getting Started with BigQuery.
Who Should do this course?
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into Google Cloud. Precisely functional and technical have respective fields in Google Cloud.
What are the payment options available?
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
Will I get a Job after the course? How?
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, SkyJobs, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.