As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s Multi Cloud Services are focused on supporting clients on their cloud journey across any platform to achieve their business goals. It encompasses Cloud Advisory, Architecture, Cloud Native Development, Application Portfolio Migration, Modernization, and Rationalization as well as Cloud Operations.
- Multi Cloud Services supports all public/private/hybrid Cloud deployments:
- IBM Bluemix/IBM Cloud/Red Hat/AWS/ Azure/Google and client private environments.
- Multi Cloud Services has the best Cloud developer architect Complex SI, Sys Ops and delivery talent delivered through our GEO CIC Factory model.
As a member of our Multi Cloud Migration Practice you will be responsible for defining and implementing application cloud migration, modernisation and rationalisation solutions for clients across all sectors. You will support mobilisation and help to lead the quality of our programmes and services, liaise with clients and provide consulting services including:
- Create cloud migration strategies; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration plans and more.
- Assist in creating and executing of migration run books
- Evaluate source cloud (PhysicalÂ¨ Virtual and Cloud) and target Workloads.
- Bring together and define migration requirements.
- Use troubleshooting skills and work closely with operations, support, and or other functions to ensure successful migrations.
You will work with clients to define and create solutions for application cloud migration modernization and rationalisation and have the experience as detailed in the Expertise section.