Action are something which perform some activity when u trigger...
Placed as a Python developer in PC solutions WITH 5.5...
Placed as a linux administrator in Avis Solutions with 6...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in Tech Mahindra with...
Placed as a Software Developer in Infosys with 3.5 LPA
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Mind Infosoft with 4LPA.
Placed as a SAP SD consultant in Navatar with 4.4LPA.
Placed as a hadoop developer in Huquo with 6LPA.
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Capgemini with 5LPA
Placed as a SAP MM consultant in Sopra Steria with...
Placed as a Cloud engineer in R systems international with...
Placed as a Sap fico Consultant in Accenture with 4.5...
Placed as a SAP BASIS consultant in Techavera Solutions with...
Placed as a software engineer in Chetu with 5lac of...
Placed as a system engineer in RK Group with 4...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in SAP Labs India...
Placed in Jindal steel and power as a business analyst...
Placed as a SAP MM consultant with 6 lac of...
placed as a SAP SD consultant in Wipro with 5.5...
placed as a php developer in redian software with 3...
placed as a software engineer in cantata software with 4.5...
Placed as a oracle developer in IFS with 6.5 lac...
placed as a software engineer in Mesprosoft with 5.6 lac...
Placed as a PHP developer in Dreamsol Tele Solution Pvt...
Placed as a salesforce developer in R systems International with...
Placed in TCS as a cloud engineer with 6.5lac package
placed in accenture as a SAP FICO Consultant with 6...
Placed in lava international as a developer with 4.5 lac...
Placed in sopra steria as a software engineer with 6lac...
Placed as a sap mm consultant in IBM
ASP.NET - C# - MVC (Minimum 12 months) - JQuery/...
Placed as a .net developer in cantata solutions pvt ltd
Placed as a Basis Consultant in Rips Consultancy Services
placed as a manual tester in optimus solution
Placed as a hadoop developer in HCL.
Placed as a salesforce developer in 360 degree cloud technologies...
Placed as a sas analyst in chetu
Placed in Hindustan Times with the package of 3.4lakh
Placed in Accenture as a Sap Abap consultant with the...
Placed in Birlasoft with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in CSC with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Genpact with a package of 6.3 LPA
Placed in Chetu with a package of 5.4 LPA
Placed in JKT with a package of 6.1 LPA
Placed in Xavient with a package of 5.6LPA
Placed in Birlasoft with a package 6.4 LPA
Placed in TCS with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Infosys with a package of 5.9LPA
Placed in Infogain with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in Wipro with a package of 5.8 LPA
Placed in Daikin with a package of 6.2 LPA
Placed in Capgemini with a package of 6LPA.
Placed in Sopra steria on 5.60 lacs package
R Programming Training Institute|Best R Programming Institute
No doubt Sky InfoTech is one of the best R Training Institute in Noida institute. We have the best MNCs trainer who provides the best practical knowledge during R course through their years of experience and live projects so that students gain professional skills and easy to hired by the best MNCs. Sky InfoTech design R course as per the latest technologies and development in the Industry and their requirement. SkyInfotech is the best R Course in Noida.
Sky InfoTech is the reliable and consistence certified R training in Noida with their 100% placement assistance. We provides excellent learning environment, well-furnished infrastructure and advance lab facilities which make our institute is one of the best in Noida. The flexibility with the time in Sky InfoTech is the best part, we conduct our classes every day, at weekend, in anytime of the day and also we train with fast-track classes. Sky InfoTech has a dedicated placement team, which provides mandatory placement training which make the student enough capable to face the interview challenges at the time of recruitment.
Syllabus of R training institutes in Noida in the Sky InfoTech has been customizable in such a way to basic to advance. It design by keeping in mind the latest development and requirement of industry. The content of our institute is the best R Training Center In Noida is fulfill the requirement of both the professional and the beginner as well. We will start what is R and tell about every tinny information in our live project class. We will talk about cloud services, provisioning resources, storing R, simplifying the R base infrastructure and much more that make you professional to achieve your career goals.
What is R Programming Language?
R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, diagram presentations and reports. The R was created by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman at the University of Auckland in New Zealand and is currently being developed by the R Development Core Team. R is freely available under the GNU General Public License, and the precompiled binary option is available for various operating systems such as Linux, Windows and Mac. This programming language is called R and is based on the first letter of the first and last name of two R authors (Robert Roberts and Ross Ihaka) and partly on a piece called Bell Labs Language S.
The R core defines a computer language that enables the branching of loops, just like the modular program through functions. With R, you can integrate methods written in C, C ++, .NET, Python, or FORTRAN languages to increase efficiency.
R is freely available under the GNU General Public License, and precompiled binary options are available for various operating systems such as Linux, Windows and Mac.
R is free software distributed in GNU copy style and in the official part of the GNU project called GNU S.
Evolution of R
R was originally written by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman from the New Zealand University of Auckland. R first appeared in 1993.
- A large group of people contributed to R by sending messages about code errors.
- Since mid-1997 there has been a large team (“R Core Team”) that can change the resource archives.
Features of R
As previously mentioned, R is a software environment for programming languages for statistical analysis, presentation diagrams and reports. The following are the main features of R:
- R is a well-developed, simple, and efficient programming language that contains conventions, links, user-defined functions, and input / output functions.
- R is an effective way to process and store data.
- R offers a number of operators for computing masses, lists, vectors and matrices.
- R offers a large, systematic, integrated set of tools for data analysis.
- R offers graphic functions for data analysis և Display directly on the computer or in printed form in newspapers.
Why Learn R Programming?
There are many reasons to study R, we have listed the main ones that will definitely answer your question, why study R.
- Many calculations done with vectors- R is a vector language, so anyone can add functions to a single vector without having to enter it. Therefore, R is stronger and faster than other languages.
- Statistical Language- R is used in biology, genetics and statistics. R is a full conversion language in which any type of work can be done.
- R is a gateway to Lucrative Career- The R language is vastly used in data science. Today, this sector offers the highest paid jobs in the world. Researchers who know R have an average annual income of over $ 117,000 ($ 80.56,093). If you want to enter the Data Science field and earn a lucrative salary, you need to know R.
- Open-Source- R is an open-source programming language. It is managed by an active community and you can use R for free. You can change various functions in R and prepare your own packages. Since the R was issued under the General Public License (GNU), there are no restrictions on its use.
- Robust Visualization Library- R contains libraries such as ggplot2, a framework that offers its users aesthetic graphical representations. R is widely accepted for its surprising imagination, which gives it an edge over other programming languages.
- Popularity- R has become one of the most popular programming languages in the industry. R is commonly used in science, but with the advent of data science, the need for R in industry has become apparent. R is used on Facebook to study social networks. It is used on Twitter for both semantic analysis and reflection.
- R enjoys a vast Community Support- R Software is provided by a large community that maintains and updates R. If you encounter any code problems with R, you can use community support in places like Stack Overflow (of course, you can also ask us to comment on any issue. section below, DataFlair is always for you. A number of communities around the world are organizing boot camps and meetings in R.
- R is being used in almost every industry- R is one of the most popular programming languages in the world today. It is used in almost all industries, from finance to banking to pharmaceuticals and manufacturing. The R is used to analyze risks in the financial, financial and banking industries. It is used to conduct drug discovery and genome testing in bioinformatics. R is also used to perform various statistical measures to optimize industrial processes.
- A go-to language for Statistics and Data Science- R is the standard language for statistics and data science. R was developed for statistical purposes. It was even used before advertising the term “computer science”. Statistics and data scientists know R better than any other programming language. R facilitates various operational statistics through its thousands of packages.
- The course consultants of SkyInfotech for R technologyare highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well. Making SkyInfotech the best institute for R Training.
- The best thing about SkyInfotech is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
- They take all their students personally and train them professionally through live projects.
- Our SkyInfotech is the best R training institute in Noida and they hire industry experts for training of R.
Placements : Major Point of Discussion
- SkyInfotech guarantees the placement of every single trainee R training course in Noidafrom each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyInfotech has placed candidates with top MNCs like Infosys, KPMG, CSC, EXL etc. making us one of the top 10 R training in Noida.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the R training center in Noida, regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
- SkyInfotech is content R course and take care of all students that they achieve their career goals through the SkyInfotech’s best placement faculty.
SkyInfotech connects with Skyjobs portal and that is why our students get placement easily and quickly and this is the biggest reason to the best R training Institute in Noida.
Reasons to join SkyInfotech:
- SkyInfotech announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyInfotech offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyInfotech is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyInfotech are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyInfotech prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyInfotech also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- Along with comprehensive training, SkyInfotech is the best R certification training in Noida which also focuses on interview sessions, test presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- SkyInfotech is a very reputed R training Institute in Noida for the last 17 years and provides R training in 70:30 ratio where 70% portion cover by practically and 30% portion cover by theoretically that is also a most important part in the training.
- SkyInfotech provides the best R certification training in Noida.
- R course fee is a very convenient and affordable in SkyInfotech.
Introduction to R
Importing Data into R
Vectors – subscripts, ordering, statistics, applying functions, subdivision and sampling.
Array Operations: subscripts, Outer Product, and applying functions.
Matrix Operations: Subscripts, diagonal matrix, Matrix multiplication, cross product, inverse of a matrix, solving linear equations, and least squares regression.
Data Frame Operations
Data Frame Operations: accessing a subset, adding rows/columns, combining data frames, obtaining summaries, and modifying the data frame.
Factor Operations: summarizing data at different levels of a factor, creating a factor out of numeric data, generating a factor out of patterns, re-ordering levels based on data, and unclass().
Operations on Text
Text Operations: length, parts of a string, Concatenation, Pattern recognition/replacement.
Operations on Dates
Dates: creation, formatting, arithmetic, System date/time, POSIX time, and some built in date constants
Loops and Conditions
using R to evaluate Descriptive Statistics, Probability Distributions, Hypothesis Testing, Linear Modeling, Generalized Linear Models, Non-Linear Regression, and Trees.
PDF, CDF, quantile function and generating a random sample, for a variety of Probability Distributions including Normal, T, Binomial, Uniform, Exponential, etc
Hypothesis Testing – One and Two Sample T-tests
Hypothesis Testing – KS-test and F-test
Linear Modeling – Working with Formula Objects
deals with the creation of Formula Objects to be used in R linear models. It discusses the use of operators in a Formula and how they are different from their typical mathematical meaning.
Linear Modeling – Generating a Linear Model
how to use a formula object, and a data set to generate a linear model. Then you will see about mining the model, getting information out of it, and performing an ANOVA
Linear Modeling – Updating a Linear Model
Generalized Linear Models
Univariate Plots – I
create 2-dimensional Univariate and Multi-variate plots. You will also learn about formatting various parts of a plot, covering a range of topics like Plot Layout, Region, Points, Lines, Axes, Text, Color and so on. In this lecture, you will see about using function plot() to plot a vector, time-series object and a bar-plot for factor data. You will also see about using function barplot() to generate a bar plot.
Univariate plots: Piecharts, Histograms, Boxplots, Quantile-Quantile plots and the Kernel Density Estimation Plots.
Multivariate Plots – I
first lecture on Multi-variate plots deals mainly with Scatterplots. You will first learn to use function plot() to generate a scatter plot of two variables. Then you will use plot() to generate a matrix of scatterplots in the same figure – 3 different flavors. Next, you will see about using functionpairs() to generate a matrix of scatterplots.
In this lecture, in addition, you will use plot() to generate multiple boxplots in the same figure. You will also learn about qqplot() to generate a quantile-quantile plot of two sample quantiles.
Multivariate Plots – II
The remaining lectures in Section 8 focus on formatting a plot. You will start in this lecture with Points: using function par() to change the point type, adding Points, and identifying and labeling points on a plot through user input.
Formatting a Plot – Lines
In this Lecture, you will learn to format Lines in a Plot – Line type, Line width. You will then learn to add lines through existing points, draw lines through the Plot, and finally to add segments/arrows to a Plot.
Formatting a Plot – Regions and Layout
In this Lecture, you will learn to format the plot region if it is a single Plot, and the Plot layout if it is a grid of plots. You will learn concepts such as Device Region, Figure Region, Plot Region, and Margins.
Formatting a Plot – Axes
formatting Text on a plot: Titles, Adding text, Margin Text, Text Position, Annotation, Text size, and Font/Style.
you will learn about working with Plot Color: use of constants such as color(),palette() and adding contiguous colors from the spectrum. You will see about adding color to text, foreground and background of a plot.
Exporting Data out of R
Exporting out of R – Text and Graphics. In this lecture, you will learn about exporting a vector. You will also see about exporting a data frame into a text file.
Who Should do this course?
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into R. Precisely functional and technical have respective fields in R.
Will I get a Job after the course? How?
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, SkyJobs, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.
What are the payment options available?
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
What is duration and fees for R Programming Course?
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.