Action are something which perform some activity when u trigger...
Placed as a Python developer in PC solutions WITH 5.5...
Placed as a linux administrator in Avis Solutions with 6...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in Tech Mahindra with...
Placed as a Software Developer in Infosys with 3.5 LPA
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Mind Infosoft with 4LPA.
Placed as a SAP SD consultant in Navatar with 4.4LPA.
Placed as a hadoop developer in Huquo with 6LPA.
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Capgemini with 5LPA
Placed as a SAP MM consultant in Sopra Steria with...
Placed as a Cloud engineer in R systems international with...
Placed as a Sap fico Consultant in Accenture with 4.5...
Placed as a SAP BASIS consultant in Techavera Solutions with...
Placed as a software engineer in Chetu with 5lac of...
Placed as a system engineer in RK Group with 4...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in SAP Labs India...
Placed in Jindal steel and power as a business analyst...
Placed as a SAP MM consultant with 6 lac of...
placed as a SAP SD consultant in Wipro with 5.5...
placed as a php developer in redian software with 3...
placed as a software engineer in cantata software with 4.5...
Placed as a oracle developer in IFS with 6.5 lac...
placed as a software engineer in Mesprosoft with 5.6 lac...
Placed as a PHP developer in Dreamsol Tele Solution Pvt...
Placed as a salesforce developer in R systems International with...
Placed in TCS as a cloud engineer with 6.5lac package
placed in accenture as a SAP FICO Consultant with 6...
Placed in lava international as a developer with 4.5 lac...
Placed in sopra steria as a software engineer with 6lac...
Placed as a sap mm consultant in IBM
ASP.NET - C# - MVC (Minimum 12 months) - JQuery/...
Placed as a .net developer in cantata solutions pvt ltd
Placed as a Basis Consultant in Rips Consultancy Services
placed as a manual tester in optimus solution
Placed as a hadoop developer in HCL.
Placed as a salesforce developer in 360 degree cloud technologies...
Placed as a sas analyst in chetu
Placed in Hindustan Times with the package of 3.4lakh
Placed in Accenture as a Sap Abap consultant with the...
Placed in Birlasoft with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in CSC with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Genpact with a package of 6.3 LPA
Placed in Chetu with a package of 5.4 LPA
Placed in JKT with a package of 6.1 LPA
Placed in Xavient with a package of 5.6LPA
Placed in Birlasoft with a package 6.4 LPA
Placed in TCS with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Infosys with a package of 5.9LPA
Placed in Infogain with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in Wipro with a package of 5.8 LPA
Placed in Daikin with a package of 6.2 LPA
Placed in Capgemini with a package of 6LPA.
Placed in Sopra steria on 5.60 lacs package
SAS Training Institute | Best SAS Training Institute
No doubt Sky InfoTech is one of the best SAS Training Institute in Noida institute. We have the best MNCs trainer who provides the best practical knowledge during SAS course through their years of experience and live projects so that students gain professional skills and easy to hired by the best MNCs. Sky InfoTech design SAS course as per the latest technologies and development in the Industry and their requirement. SkyInfotech is the best SAS Course in Noida.
Sky InfoTech is the reliable and consistence certified SAS training in Noida with their 100% placement assistance. We provides excellent learning environment, well-furnished infrastructure and advance lab facilities which make our institute is one of the best in Noida. The flexibility with the time in Sky InfoTech is the best part, we conduct our classes every day, at weekend, in anytime of the day and also we train with fast-track classes. Sky InfoTech has a dedicated placement team, which provides mandatory placement training which make the student enough capable to face the interview challenges at the time of recruitment.
Syllabus of SAS training institutes in Noida in the Sky InfoTech has been customizable in such a way to basic to advance. It design by keeping in mind the latest development and requirement of industry. The content of our institute is the best SAS Training Center In Noida is fulfill the requirement of both the professional and the beginner as well. We will start what is SAS and tell about every tinny information in our live project class. We will talk about cloud services, provisioning resources, storing SAS, simplifying the SAS base infrastructure and much more that make you professional to achieve your career goals.
What is SAS (Statistical Analysis Software)?
SAS is at the forefront of business analysis. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services serve. SAS becomes insightful data that can provide a fresh business perspective.
Unlike other BI tools on the market, SAS takes a more programmatic approach to data conversion-analysis than a pure-pull-and-connect approach. This makes it stand out from the crowd as it makes it more controllable to manipulate data. SAS has a large number of components tailored to specific areas and data analysis tasks.
SAS comes with statistical analysis programs. It was founded in 1960 by the SAS Institute. Since January 1, 1960, SAS has been used for data management, business intelligence, forecast analysis, descriptive and prescription analysis, and more. Since then, many new statistical procedures and components have been introduced into the program.
With the introduction of JMP (Jump) for statistics, SAS used a graphical interface introduced by Macintosh. Switching is mainly used for applications such as Six Sigma, designs, quality control, engineering and scientific analysis.
SAS is independent of the platform, which means you can run SAS on any operating system, such as Linux or Windows. SAS is run by SAS developers who use a number of sequences of operations in the SAS database to compile appropriate reports for data analysis.
Over the years, SAS has added many solutions to its product portfolio. It has a solution for data management, data quality, big data analysis, text mining, fraud management, health science and more.
Why we choose SAS?
SAS has a big role to play in future analysis and big data. Today, everyone in the business world needs to be aware of the benefits of having SAS skills and understand why those skills are in demand in current and future markets. As someone with SAS experience, here are my top reasons why you should learn SAS. After going through them, I’m sure you’ll agree with me.
- 4th Generation Language- The great advantage of learning SAS is that it is a fourth generation language. It’s fun to learn SAS. It provides GUI: easy access to several options at once. It depends on the scripts or “programs” written by the user, which are developed when asked to know what to do. Since this is a script-based program, the key to SAS’s success is to learn the rules and tricks of writing scripts. It works with big data, creates charts and reports.
- Read Data- SAS can read data files created by other statistical packages. With SAS, you can include data files created by SPSS, Excel, Minitab, Stata, Systat, and others directly through the SAS program or through a file conversion program. For experienced users of these statistics packages, SAS is therefore not a risk, since the data files created by these packages can be converted to the SAS file format.
- SAS Jobs- You will be surprised if you try to find “SAS Jobs” online. Of course, your search should include many current vacancies that require a wide range of SAS knowledge. Since SAS turns out to be an important analysis tool for research data, it is the market demand. Every company looks for SAS resources.
- Formatting- SAS learning does not force you to forgo data that you previously mastered or managed. These formats include a software-assisted database such as Oracle, DB2.
- Data Analysis- SAS is versatile and powerful enough to meet your data analysis needs. SAS is flexible in a variety of input and output formats. There are many methods for descriptive, diverse, and predictive types of statistical analysis. Because the SAS system is a unified system with a similar architecture used in modules or products, you can easily transfer knowledge to other modules after mastering one module.
- SAS Network- There is an electronic network of SAS users around the world that is easy to access. Your SAS free resources are available at your fingertips, and you can easily connect with many SAS professionals who intentionally and willingly share their SAS knowledge online.
- Flexible- SAS refreshes itself with the latest technology. It can be easily integrated, which enhances its usability and flexibility, as it can be easily integrated with many technologies.
- SAS Solution- SAS solutions are based on a proven intellectual architecture that is open source and enables seamless integration of processes and platforms. It is based on custom scripts or “programs” that are generated when asked what to do. Since it is a script-based program, the key to SAS ‘success is learning the rules and tricks when writing scripts. It works with big data, creates charts and reports.
- The course consultants of SkyInfotech for SAS technologyare highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well. Making SkyInfotech the best institute for SAS Training.
- The best thing about SkyInfotech is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
- They take all their students personally and train them professionally through live projects.
- Our SkyInfotech is the best SAS training institute in Noida and they hire industry experts for training of SAS.
Placements : Major Point of Discussion
- SkyInfotech guarantees the placement of every single trainee SAS training course in Noidafrom each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyInfotech has placed candidates with top MNCs like Infosys, KPMG, CSC, EXL etc. making us one of the top 10 SAS training in Noida.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with the SAS training center in Noida, regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
- SkyInfotech is content SAS course and take care of all students that they achieve their career goals through the SkyInfotech’s best placement faculty.
SkyInfotech connects with Skyjobs portal and that is why our students get placement easily and quickly and this is the biggest reason to the best SAS training Institute in Noida.
Reasons to join SkyInfotech:
- SkyInfotech announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyInfotech offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyInfotech is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyInfotech are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyInfotech prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyInfotech also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- Along with comprehensive training, SkyInfotech is the best SAS certification training in Noida which also focuses on interview sessions, test presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- SkyInfotech is a very reputed SAS training Institute in Noida for the last 17 years and provides SAS training in 70:30 ratio where 70% portion cover by practically and 30% portion cover by theoretically that is also a most important part in the training.
- SkyInfotech provides the best SAS certification training in Noida.
- SAS course fee is a very convenient and affordable in SkyInfotech.
Part 1: SAS Base (Essentials)
1) Getting Started with SAS
- Introduction to SAS programs
· Submitting a SAS program
2) Working with SAS Syntax
· Mastering fundamental concepts
· Diagnosing and correcting syntax errors
3) Getting Familiar with SAS Data Sets
- Examining descriptor and data portions
· Accessing SAS data libraries
· Accessing relational databases
4) Reading SAS Data Sets
- Introduction to reading data
· Using SAS data as input
· Subsetting observations and variables
· Adding permanent attributes
5) Reading Delimited Raw Data Files
- Using standard delimited data as input
· Using nonstandard delimited data as input
6) Validating and Cleaning Data
- Introduction to validating and cleaning data
· Examining data errors when reading raw data files
· Validating data with the PRINT and FREQ procedures
· Cleaning invalid data
7) Manipulating Data
- Creating variables
· Creating variables conditionally
· Subsetting observations
8) Combining SAS Data Sets
- Introduction to combining data sets
· Appending a data set
· Concatenating data sets
· Merging data sets one-to-one
· Merging data sets one-to-many
· Merging data sets with nonmatches
9) Enhancing Reports
- Using global statements
· Adding labels and formats
· Creating user-defined formats
· Subsetting and grouping observations
· Directing output to external files
10) Producing Summary Reports
- Using the FREQ procedure
· Using the MEANS procedure
· Using the TABULATE procedure
11) Introduction to Graphics Using SAS/GRAPH
- Creating bar and pie charts
· Creating plots
· Enhancing output
Part 2: SAS Base (Data Manipulation Tech)
1) Controlling Input and Output
- Outputting multiple observations
· Writing to multiple SAS data sets
· Selecting variables and observations
2) Summarizing Data
- Creating an accumulating total variable
· Accumulating totals for a group of data
3) Reading Raw Data Files
- Reading raw data files with formatted input
· Controlling when a record loads
· Additional techniques for list input
4) Data Transformations
- Manipulating character values
- Manipulating numeric values
- Converting variable type
5) Debugging Techniques
- Using the PUTLOG statement
· Using the DEBUG option
6) Processing Data Iteratively
- DO-loop processing
· SAS array processing
· Using SAS arrays
7) Restructuring a Data Set
- Rotating with the DATA step
· Using the TRANSPOSE procedure
Part 3: Advance SAS (Tech & Efficiencies)
- Controlling I/O Processing and Memory
- Controlling I/O
· Controlling data set size
· Compressing SAS data sets
· Controlling memory
· Controlling the page size and the number of available buffers
- Accessing Observations
- Creating and using an index
· Creating a sample data set
- Introduction to Lookup Techniques
- Introduction to lookup techniques
· In-memory lookup techniques
· Disk storage techniques
4) Creating and Using Formats
- Using formats as lookup tables
· Using a picture format
- Combining Data Horizontally
- DATA step merges and SQL procedure joins
· Using an index to combine data
· Combining summary and detail data
· Combining data conditionally
Part 4:Advance SAS (SQL)
- Basic Queries
- Overview of the SQL procedure
· Specifying columns
· Specifying rows
- Displaying Query Results
- Presenting data
· Summarizing data
- SQL Joins
- Introduction to SQL joins
· Complex SQL joins
- Set Operators
- Introduction to set operators
· The EXCEPT operator
· The INTERSECT operator
· The UNION operator
· The OUTER UNION operator
Part 5: Advance SAS (Macros)
1) Introduction to the Macro Facility
- Course logistics
- Purpose of the macro facility
- Program flow
2) Macro Variables
- Introduction to macro variables
- Automatic macro variables
- Macro variable references
- User-defined macro variables
- Delimiting macro variable names
- Macro functions
3) Macro Definition
- Defining and calling a macro
- Macro parameters
- Macro storage
4) DATA Step and SQL Interfaces
- Creating macro variables in the DATA step
- Indirect references to macro variables
- Retrieving macro variables in the DATA step
- Creating macro variables in SQL
5) Macro Programs
- Conditional processing
- Parameter validation
- Iterative processing
- Global and local symbol tables
Who Should do this course?
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into SAS.
What are the payment options available?
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
What is duration and fees for SAS Course?
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.
Will I get a Job after the course? How?
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, SkyJobs, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.