Selenium Testing Training in Delhi NCR
Selenium Testing Overview
Sky Infotech offers Selenium testing training in Delhi NCR with live-project training & 100% placement. Selenium is a set of different software tools each with a different approach to supporting test automation. Most Selenium QA Engineers focus on the one or two tools that most meet the needs of their project, however learning all the tools will give you many different options for approaching different test automation problems.
When you will learn selenium testing training in Delhi NCR with Sky Infotech we will discuss that The entire suite of tools results in a rich set of testing functions specifically geared to the needs of testing of web applications of all types. These operations are highly flexible, allowing many options for locating UI elements and comparing expected test results against actual application behavior. One of Selenium's key features is the support for executing one's tests on multiple browser platforms.
Following Selenium Testing Tools are Available
Selenium has it's classified tools to test any software & we offer all the tools training under Selenium testing training program. Tools are:
- Selenium 1
- Selenium 2
- Selenium IDE
We Provide Training on Following Courses:
- B. Tech.
Selenium Testing Course Content
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Tools
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Components
- Downloading selenium IDE From Mozilla
- Creating the Environment for Selenium RC
- Why should we use excel sheets
- Developing the reusable script for any project
- Automation life cycle
- Object Repository
- Result Analysis
Why Selenium Testing Course importent?
Software Testing training in Delhi NCR, is necessary because If you're a tester, you've likely come across a tool called Selenium. It basically allows you to automate your actions in a web browser and save them as automated tests that you can replay at a later time.
Now, Selenium itself isn't a novel idea. There have been plenty of other tools over the years that allowed you to record your actions in applications and play them back later. And yet, some of the largest companies in the world (Google, Salesforce, and Facebook) use Selenium extensively to test their applications.
What is this course about?Selenium is a set of different software tools each with a different approach to supporting test automation. Most Selenium QA Engineers focus on the one or two tools that most meet the needs of their project, however learning all the tools will give you many different options for approaching different test automation problems.
Why Selenium Testing Training is so importent?Major facts that makes Selenium Testing is importent:
- Selenium Testing is really required to point out the defects and errors that were made during the development phases.
- It's essential since it makes sure of the Customer's reliability and their satisfaction in the application.
- It is very important to ensure the Quality of the product. Quality product delivered to the customers helps in gaining their confidence.
- Testing is required for an effective performance of software application or product.
- It's important to ensure that the application should not result into any failures because it can be very expensive in the future or in the later stages of the development.
- Testing is necessary in order to provide the facilities to the customers like the delivery of high quality product or software application which requires lower maintenance cost and hence results into more accurate, consistent and reliable results.
Who should do this course?This course is designed for candidates having an interest in web-testing.
Name some tools which are used in Selenium testing field.The following tools can be used for selenium testing:
- Selenium 1
- Selenium 2
- Selenium IDE