Action are something which perform some activity when u trigger...
Placed as a Python developer in PC solutions WITH 5.5...
Placed as a linux administrator in Avis Solutions with 6...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in Tech Mahindra with...
Placed as a Software Developer in Infosys with 3.5 LPA
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Mind Infosoft with 4LPA.
Placed as a SAP SD consultant in Navatar with 4.4LPA.
Placed as a hadoop developer in Huquo with 6LPA.
Placed as a Cloud Engineer in Capgemini with 5LPA
Placed as a SAP MM consultant in Sopra Steria with...
Placed as a Cloud engineer in R systems international with...
Placed as a Sap fico Consultant in Accenture with 4.5...
Placed as a SAP BASIS consultant in Techavera Solutions with...
Placed as a software engineer in Chetu with 5lac of...
Placed as a system engineer in RK Group with 4...
Placed as a SAP BASIS administrator in SAP Labs India...
Placed in Jindal steel and power as a business analyst...
Placed as a SAP MM consultant with 6 lac of...
placed as a SAP SD consultant in Wipro with 5.5...
placed as a php developer in redian software with 3...
placed as a software engineer in cantata software with 4.5...
Placed as a oracle developer in IFS with 6.5 lac...
placed as a software engineer in Mesprosoft with 5.6 lac...
Placed as a PHP developer in Dreamsol Tele Solution Pvt...
Placed as a salesforce developer in R systems International with...
Placed in TCS as a cloud engineer with 6.5lac package
placed in accenture as a SAP FICO Consultant with 6...
Placed in lava international as a developer with 4.5 lac...
Placed in sopra steria as a software engineer with 6lac...
Placed as a sap mm consultant in IBM
ASP.NET - C# - MVC (Minimum 12 months) - JQuery/...
Placed as a .net developer in cantata solutions pvt ltd
Placed as a Basis Consultant in Rips Consultancy Services
placed as a manual tester in optimus solution
Placed as a hadoop developer in HCL.
Placed as a salesforce developer in 360 degree cloud technologies...
Placed as a sas analyst in chetu
Placed in Hindustan Times with the package of 3.4lakh
Placed in Accenture as a Sap Abap consultant with the...
Placed in Birlasoft with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in CSC with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Genpact with a package of 6.3 LPA
Placed in Chetu with a package of 5.4 LPA
Placed in JKT with a package of 6.1 LPA
Placed in Xavient with a package of 5.6LPA
Placed in Birlasoft with a package 6.4 LPA
Placed in TCS with a package of 5.5 LPA
Placed in Infosys with a package of 5.9LPA
Placed in Infogain with a package of 6.2LPA
Placed in Wipro with a package of 5.8 LPA
Placed in Daikin with a package of 6.2 LPA
Placed in Capgemini with a package of 6LPA.
Placed in Sopra steria on 5.60 lacs package
The Best Selenium Training In Noida | Leading Online Selenium Training In Noida
No doubt Sky InfoTech is one of Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida. We have the best MNCs trainer who provides the best practical knowledge during Selenium course through their years of experience and live projects so that students gain professional skills and easy to hired by the best MNCs. Sky InfoTech design Selenium course as per the latest technologies and development in the Industry and their requirement. SkyInfotech is Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida.
Sky InfoTech is the reliable and consistence Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida with their 100% placement assistance. We provides excellent learning environment, well-furnished infrastructure and advance lab facilities which make our institute is one of the best in Noida. The flexibility with the time in Sky InfoTech is the best part, we conduct our classes every day, at weekend, in anytime of the day and also we train with fast-track classes. Sky InfoTech has a dedicated placement team, which provides mandatory placement training which make the student enough capable to face the interview challenges at the time of recruitment.
Syllabus of Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida in the Sky InfoTech has been customizable in such a way to basic to advance. It design by keeping in mind the latest development and requirement of industry. The content of our institute is Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida that fulfill the requirement of both the professional and the beginner as well. We will start what is Selenium and tell about every tinny information in our live project class. We will talk about cloud services, provisioning resources, storing Selenium, simplifying the Selenium base infrastructure and much more that make you professional to achieve your career goals.
What is Selenium?
Selenium is an open-source and portable automatic software testing tool for testing web applications. It can work with different browsers and operating systems. Selenium is not just a single tool, but a set of tools that testers can use to automate web-based applications more efficiently.
Tools and descriptions
Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE) is a Firefox plugin that testers can use to record their actions if they follow the workflow being tested.
Selenium Remote Control (RC) is the most important skeleton test that enables more than simple browser actions and line sequencing. It uses the full power of programming languages like Java, C #, PHP, Python, Ruby, and PERL to create more complex tests.
Selenium WebDriver is the successor to Selenium RC, which sends direct commands to the browser and gets results.
Selenium Grid is a tool that allows parallel tests to be run on different computers and different browsers at the same time, which leads to minimized execution time.
Benefits of selenium
- Selenium is an open-source tool.
- It can be expanded for various DOM exposure technologies.
- Can run scripts in different browsers.
- Scripts can be implemented on different operating systems.
- Supports mobile devices.
- The tests are in the browser, so no focus is required during script execution.
- Can run tests in parallel with Selenium Grids.
- Supports web-based applications only.
- There are no functions like the object repository/recovery scenario.
- Since there is no IDE, script development is not as fast as QTP.
- It does not access the controls in the browser.
- The standard test report is not created.
- To order, users have to rely on the programming language.
Why we use Selenium for automation testing?
There are many reasons to use Selenium for automation testing some of them are-
Language and framework support
The first thing that comes to mind when someone selects a tool is: “Does my tool support the language I know?”
You can write your scripts in any of these programming languages and Selenium will convert them to Selenium compatible matches in no time. So it is not necessary to speak only selenium languages. In addition, each language supported by Selenium has special frameworks that can be used to write test scripts for Selenium test automation. So if you choose Selenium as a tool to automate test automation, you don’t have to worry about language support and framework like Selenium does for you!
Open Source Open
One of the many things that add to the benefits of selenium is that it is open source. As an open-source tool, selenium is a framework that is generally available to the public in advance and free of charge. So you can save money here and use it for other good reasons.
The Selenium community continues to support software developers and engineers in automating the functions and functions of web browsers. Selenium Open Source also helps you customize the code for better code management and improve the functionality of predefined functions and classes. Because of the simple development of test scripts to validate functionality, selenium has become the most reliable tool in web automation.
Support for multiple browsers
“A Selenium script for all browsers” is what every Selenium community is working on and improvising. As with any StatCounter, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and Edge browsers are the most commonly used browsers worldwide, and the Selenium script is compatible with all of the above browsers. You don’t have to rewrite the scripts for every browser, just a script for all browsers.
Support with different operating systems
Different users use different operating systems, and your automation tool should support them all. Selenium is a highly portable tool that supports various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS, UNIX, etc. and can work under them.
You can create Selenium test suites on any platform like Windows and run the same test suite on a different platform, e.g. B. Mac or Linux. In this way, developers and software testers can easily write test scripts without focusing on the platform on which they are running.
The Selenium Automation Framework is very easy to use the tool. Selenium offers a user-friendly interface that allows test scripts to be created and executed easily and effectively. You can also watch the tests run. You can read detailed reports on selenium tests and take follow-up action.
And in the end, you will never feel alone. A large selenium community is always available if you need it. You can ask your questions and brainstorm with the community.
Reusability and integration
As already mentioned, Selenium test suites are reusable and can be tested on many browsers and operating systems. The twist, however, is that Selenium is not a comprehensive test tool for web automation. Therefore, third-party frameworks and add-ons are required to expand the scope of the test.
For example, you need to combine selenium with TestNG and JUnit to manage test cases and generate reports. To achieve continuous testing, you need to integrate it into some CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, and Docker. To run image-based tests, you need to integrate Selenium into tools like Sikuli and run cross-browser cloud grid tests like LambdaTest. You can integrate selenium into almost any management tool.
Test management is what is very important in the test life cycle. This makes it easier and more efficient with Selenium functions such as regrouping and redesigning test cases. This helps developers and testers make quick code changes, reduce duplicates, minimize complications, and improve maintenance. These features make Selenium more flexible and easy to use than other automation test tools and help Selenium stay ahead.
Implementation of parallel tests and faster market launch
The main purpose of automated testing is to save time and effort. With the help of Selenium Grid, we can run many tests in parallel and thus shorten the test execution time. Using cloud grids for cross-browser testing, Selenium lets you test hundreds of browsers in parallel, saving you hundreds of times.
Less hardware use
If you compare Selenium with other manufacturer-oriented automation tools like QTP, UFT, and SilkTest, you will find that Selenium requires less hardware than other test tools.
Easy to know and use
Selenium scripts are not like writing a complex hundred-page algorithm. Writing Selenium scripts is nothing more than writing code to automate the functionality of your website. The documentation on the Selenium website is extremely useful for developers and testers to start testing Selenium automation. In a rapidly growing community, selenium tutorials, testing, and development support are just a Google search.
With the Selenium IDE extension in the Firefox browser, you can also use the note and playback function to generate Selenium scripts for future reference purposes.
Since Selenium is supported by a community and we all know that an active community does not want to remain inactive, the Selenium community is constantly releasing updates and upgrades. The best thing about a community is that these upgrades are easy to use and easy to understand, so you don’t need any special training. This makes selenium useful compared to other tools and is also inexpensive.
Meet The Experts
- The course consultants of SkyInfotech for Selenium technologyare highly qualified that holds the experience of more than 10 years and are the most valued person of their companies.
- Trainers of the institute always work on real time projects and remains updated with all the latest IT technologies. They make sure that trainees are under the right guidance and are trained well. Making SkyInfotech Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida.
- The best thing about SkyInfotech is that they always stay connected with other IT industries which are a big advantage for students as they get offered for various openings in IT industries.
- They take all their students personally and train them professionally through live projects.
- Our SkyInfotech is Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida and they hire industry experts for training of SELENIUM.
Placements : Major Point of Discussion
- SkyInfotech guarantees the placement of every single trainee Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida from each batch and has maintained the 100% record of every given placement from past many years.
- SkyInfotech has placed candidates with top MNCs like Infosys, KPMG, CSC, EXL etc. making us one of the top 10 Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida.
- After 70% completion of the course candidates are also trained for face to face interviews just to improve their skills and number of interview referrals is provided to the candidates till the final placement takes place.
- Along with Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida, regular test and interview sessions takes place and candidates is also being guide for resume developments.
- SkyInfotech is content SELENIUM course and take care of all students that they achieve their career goals through the SkyInfotech’s best placement faculty.
- SkyInfotech connects with Skyjobs portal and that is why our students get placement easily and quickly and this is the biggest reason to Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida.
Reasons to join SkyInfotech:
- SkyInfotech announces with please that around 1000s of candidates are placed in top most popular MNCs in last 15 years.
- SkyInfotech offers the training with well defined modules.
- Infrastructure of SkyInfotech is developed where each classroom is equipped with AC and has well-efficient labs where students are provided with computers for practice.
- Classes at SkyInfotech are highly flexible that takes place on both weekdays & weekends between 9AM to 6PM.
- Experts of SkyInfotech prepare candidates for interviews with the accordance of IT industries.
- Along with comprehensive training SkyInfotech also focuses on interview sessions, tests presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- Along with comprehensive training, SkyInfotech is Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida which also focuses on interview sessions, test presentations at regular and weekly intervals.
- SkyInfotech is Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida for the last 17 years and provides Selenium training in 70:30 ratio where 70% portion cover by practically and 30% portion cover by theoretically that is also a most important part in the training.
- SkyInfotech provides Best Selenium Testing Training institute in Noida.
- Selenium course fee is a very convenient and affordable in SkyInfotech.
SELENIUM COURSE CONTENT
- Selenium IDE Introduction and Setup
- Building Test Cases using Selenium IDE
- Running Test Cases using Selenium IDE
- Locating Page Elements
- Creating Test Suite
- Recording Script
- Running, Pausing and debugging Script
- Running a script line by line
- Inserting commands in between script
- XPATHS and installing firebug to get XPATHS
- Wait Commands
- Verification and Assertions
- Loops in selenium IDE
Java Introduction & OOPs Concepts
- Selenium basic Overview
- Java software Installation
- Eclipse Installation
- Features of Java
- Sample Project
- Sample Java Program
- Data types in Java
- String Class and its usage
- Conditional Statements
- Classes and Objects
- Variable and Method declaration
- Local and Global variables
- Main method
Access Modifiers Concepts
- Public Modifiers
- Private Modifiers
- Protected Modifiers
- Default Modifiers
- Default constructor
- Parameterized constructor
- Constructor Overloading
Static and Non Static Concepts
- Various java class examples on Static and Non-Static concepts
Class & Objects
- How to create class
- How to create class objet
- Object reference
Loops, Arrays, Functions
- Do while loop
- For loop
- Multiple loops
- Examples of different types of loops via Programs
- Arrays – 1D & 2D
- Parameterized methods
- Return Types
OOPs Concepts – Advance
- Abstract Classes
- Polymorphism (Overloading and Over-riding)
- Sample class for Inheritance
Packages and Exception Handling
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes Across Packages
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Final and Finally
- Different Types of Exceptions
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
- Introduction to Collections API
- ArrayList Class
- HashTable Class
- Using ArrayList and HashTable of Collection API in Selenium framework
- Java-Database connection using JDBC
Selenium Remote Control – Selenium 1.0
- Selenium RC Introduction
- Selenium IDE v/s Selenium RC
- Selenium RC Architecture & Components
- Export scripts from Selenium IDE
- Sample script in Selenium RC
- Finding Elements And Text
- Handling Objects in RC
- Handling dropdown list
- Handling Java Script Alerts
- Web table handling in RC
- How handle Dynamic Web Table in RC
- Tabs and popup handling in RC
- Challenges in Selenium RC
WebDriver Part -1
- WebDriver Introduction
- Difference between Selenium IDE, RC and Webdriver?
- How does the Selenium Webdriver ‘drives’ Browser compared to Selenium-RC?
- WebDriver and the Selenium-Server
- Platforms Supported by Selenium Webdriver
- Downloading WebDriver Jars and configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, chrome.
- First Selenium Web Driver Code
- Working with chrome and IE
- Different Browser Commands
- Close and Quit –Difference
WebDriver Part -2
- Plugin Installation – Firebug, Firepath and Xpath Checker
- Usage of Firebug, Firepath and Xpath Checker
- Basic of HTML – Tags and their attributes
- Various types of Locators and their locating strategies
- Locating Web Elements – ID, Name, Class
- Locating Web Elements – Xpath , CSS Selector
- Difference between Absolute and Relative Xpaths
- Creating customized Xpaths
- Handling objects with same id/name/class
WebDriver Part -3
- Handling Java Script Alerts
- Handling Frames in Web Page
- Handling Google Auto suggests
- Calendar popup handling
- Web Table Handling
WebDriver Part -4
- Drag and Drop Operation
- Browser front and backward navigation
- Mouse movement || Cursor movement
- Browser Scroll handling in Webdriver
WebDriver Part -5
- How to refresh webpage
- Switch window
- Handling drop down list
- Handling Mouse Hover
WebDriver Part -6
- How to get Broken Links
- Extract all links from a web page
- Concept of Window Handling
- Concept of Drag and Drop
Handling xls and log4j
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLSX Files
- Log4j API for Logging your test results in log file
- Usage of Log4J in Selenium
Junit VS TestNG
- Setting up Junit 4 in Project/Eclipse
- Junit 4 annotation
- What is TestNG
- Setting up TestNG in Project/Eclipse
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Various annotations in TestNG
- Difference between Junit and TestNg
Ant and Maven
- What is Ant
- What is Maven
- Downloading and configuring Maven
- Difference between Ant and Maven
- What is object repository
- What is the use of maintain Object repository
- Types of creating object repository
- Overview of Data driven framework
- Reading XPATHS, Configuration from properties file
- Creating Object Repository
- Overview of Modular driven framework
- Overview Test Base Class
- Implementing WebDriver Implicit Wait
- Implementing WebDriver Explicit Wait
- Repeating a test with different Data
- Overview of utility functions
- Storing Screenshots of errors
- Generating the HTML reports
- Introduction to Jenkins
- What is Continuous Integration
- Concept of Selenium Grid
- Code for implementing Selenium Grid
All Selenium Interview Questions Package
What is duration and fees for this Course?
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.
Who Should do this course?
Administrators, IT managers, architects, developers and anyone wanting to take advantage of SQT. Basic knowledge of applications is helpful but not required.
What is the scope of Selenium?
SQT is undoubtedly driving the IT industry in today’s market. .Multiple MNCs are hiring for SQT
What are the payment options available?
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
Will I get a Job after the course? How?
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, SkyJobs, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.