Software Testing Training in Meerut
Software Testing Overview
Sky Infotech offers software testing training in Meerut & live-project training with 100% placement. Software testing is a process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs. It can also be stated as the process of validating and verifying that a software program or application or product: Meets the business and technical requirements that guided it's design and development.
Testing is executing a system in order to identify any gaps, errors, or missing requirements in contrary to the actual requirements. There are two types of testing:
1. Mannual Testing
Manual testing includes testing a software manually, i.e., without using any automated tool or any script. In this type, the tester takes over the role of an end-user and tests the software to identify any unexpected behavior or bug. There are different stages for manual testing such as unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
2. Automation Testing
Automation testing, which is also known as Test Automation, is when the tester writes scripts and uses another software to test the product. This process involves automation of a mannual process. Automation Testing is used to re-run the test scenarios that were performed manually, quickly, and repeatedly.
We Provide Training on Following Courses:
- Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Software Qualification/Quality Testing (SQT)
- HP LoadRunner Tool
- B. Tech.
Software Testing Course Content
- V model
- Different Kinds of testing
- Test Planning
- Test documentation
- Test Environment set up
- Test data
- Test cases
- Entire Flow/Test Execution
- Test Reporting – Metrics
- Traceability Matrix
- Change Management and other miscellaneous topics
- GUI testing
- Testing stand alone applications
- Automation introduction
- Test Management tools
- Other automation topics – buffer day for automation concepts
- How to Prepare Professional Resume
- How to Crack Software Testing Interview
- Individual resume help, mock interviews and certification guidance.
- Also if we could not complete anything in the four weeks- we will catch up here.
Why Software Testing Course Importent?
Software Testing training in Meerut, is necessary because we all make mistakes. Some of those mistakes are unimportant, but some of them are expensive or dangerous. We need to check everything and anything we produce because things can always go wrong – humans make mistakes all the time.
Since we assume that our work may have mistakes, hence we all need to check our own work. However some mistakes come from bad assumptions and blind spots, so we might make the same mistakes when we check our own work as we made when we did it. So we may not notice the flaws in what we have done.
What is this course about?Software testing is a process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs. It can also be stated as the process of validating and verifying that a software program or application or product: Meets the business and technical requirements that guided it's design and development.
Why Software Testing Training is so importent?Major facts that makes Software testing is importent:
- Software testing is really required to point out the defects and errors that were made during the development phases.
- It's essential since it makes sure of the Customer's reliability and their satisfaction in the application.
- It is very important to ensure the Quality of the product. Quality product delivered to the customers helps in gaining their confidence.
- Testing is required for an effective performance of software application or product.
- It's important to ensure that the application should not result into any failures because it can be very expensive in the future or in the later stages of the development.
- Testing is necessary in order to provide the facilities to the customers like the delivery of high quality product or software application which requires lower maintenance cost and hence results into more accurate, consistent and reliable results.
Who should do this course?This software testing training in Meerut, is designed by working professionals for who are interested in checking bugs in programs, course it will progress from introducing you to the basics of software testing to advanced topics like Software configuration management, creating a test plan, test estimations etc. along with introduction.
Name some tools which are used in software testing field.The following tools can be used for automation testing: