Expert to manage all search engine optimisation and marketing activities Responsible for managing all seo activities
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize meta data, on-page SEO implementation and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Good conetent manipulating skills, Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimizing in-house website and client web/app for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing recommendations for organic SEO success
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, Social media and SEM
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Webkul Leading client of Talpro