Ethical Hacking Training Institute4.9 out of 5 based on 497 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ethical Hacking Training in Noida & Delhi, Ethical Hacking Training Center in Noida & Delhi Ncr Overview
Sky Infotech, Noida is the best training Institute in Delhi/NCR for courses like Ethical Hacking. Ethical Hacking is a process performed by a company to detect and identify any threats on their network or systems. The task of an ethical hacker is to trespass into the system security to find any loop holes or suspicious activities that could be used by against the company by the competitors or any malicious hacker. The company uses this information to minimize any cyber threats or attacks on their network and computer.
The ethical hacking course is suitable for Security officers, Site administrators, IT Specialist / Analyst / Manager, IS / IT Auditor / Consultant, IT Operations Manager, Security Administrator, Network Specialist / Analyst, Network Manager / Architect, Network Consultant / Professional, Senior Systems Engineer, Systems Analyst, Systems Administrator.
Government agencies and corporate these days have realized the importance and need of ethical hackers to check the threats on their IT Security. Companies and Government Agencies have realized that firewalls and security systems stand alone cannot do anything protect their systems from security threats.
It sounds so fascinating and interested to hear about Ethical Hacking but to become an ethical hacker the person has to go through many processes. A network background, vendor certification and an experience of working in a networking environment is required to have a career in Ethical Hacking. A good training and practice is a must if one seeks a bright future in the area of Ethical Hacking.
Course of Ethical Hacking in Noida
- Introduction to Networking Technologies
- Web Technologies
- Systems Technologies
- Communication Protocols
- malware opera
- Mobile Technologies
- Telecommunication Technologies
- Backups and archiving
- Data Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Risk Assessments
- Technical Assessment Methods
Module : Security
- Systems Security Controls
- Application/File server
- Network Security
- Physical Security
- Threat Modelling
- Verification Procedures
- Social Engineering
- Vulnerability Scanners
- Security Policy Implications
- Wireless Access Technology
- Trusted Networks
Module : Tools/Systems/Programs
- Network/host based intrusion
- Network/wireless sniﬀers
- Access Control Mechanisims
- Cryptography Techniques
- Scripting Languages
- Boundary Protect on appliances
- Network Topologies
- Port scanning (e.g., NMAP)
- Domain name system (DNS)
- Vulnerability Scanner
- Vulnerability Management Operating Environment
- Anti-Virus Systems and Programs
- Log Analysis Tools
- Security Models
- Exploitation tools
Module : Procedures
- Public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Security Architecture (SA)
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Information security incident
- TCP/IP networking
- Security testing methodology
Module : Ethics
- professional code of conduct
- appropriateness of hacking
10 Reason: Why You Should Join Sky Infotech, Noida
There is such reason which helps you to choose better Ethical Hacking institute to achieve success in your goal:
- Sky Infotech offers best Ethical Hacking training and placement in Noida & Delhi well classified Ethical Hacking modules.
- Sky Infotech feels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Four big floor building infrastructure with AC class rooms for Ethical Hacking training.
- Large computer machines laboratory with almost 100 computer machines in lab.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice their topics and concepts of Ethical Hacking training in Noida & Delhi.
- Industrial projects are provided to the students if they are doing their Ethical Hacking industrial training.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky Infotech offers week day classes from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in Ethical Hacking training center in Noida & Delhi.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during Ethical Hacking training in Noida & Delhi. This is a performance check process for every student.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
What is IoT?IoT is a stack of software for mobile devices which has Operating System, middleware and some key applications. The application executes within its own process and its own instance of Dalvik Virtual Machine. Many Virtual Machines run efficiently by a DVM device. DVM executes Java language byte code which later transforms into .dex format files.
Describe the APK format.The APK file is compressed the IoT Manifest.xml file, application code (.dex files), resource files, and other files. A project is compiled into a single .apk file.
Describe a real time scenario where IoT can be used?Imagine a situation that you are in a country where no one understands the language you speak and you can not read or write. However, you have mobile phone with you.
What is the IoT Open Source Project?We use the phrase "IoT Open Source Project" or "AOSP" to refer to the people, the processes, and the source code that make up IoT.
What is the Guardian app for IoT?The Guardian app for IoT delivers all the best content from guardian.co.uk to your phone or tablet. Read the latest news, sport, comment and reviews, watch video, listen to brodcasts and browse stunning picture galleries while on the move.