SAP FICO (0-2)
1) Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data. 2) Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues. 3) Follow up on, Collect and Allocate Payments 4) Perform account reconciliations 5) Prepare Bank Deposits. 6) Generate and send out invoices 7) Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits 8) Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. 9) Time Sheet entry. 10) Assist with month-end closing
Bill process and payment.
2) Receiving Bills and other documents and verification of all vendor bill.
3) Maintaining a register to forward bill.
4) Checking Of Bank Receipt.
5) Approval Of Bills and Maintaining the register, also entering data in system and payment of cheque to required customers and vendors .
6) Bank ledger scrutiny and verification of Reco on monthly basis.
7) Verification daily bank balance and fund requirement.
SAP FICO, sap fico consultant ,fi ,co, sap finance, fico consultant ,sap fi , freshers.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Webkul Leading client of Talpro