oracle DBA( 1-2)
Must have at least 1-2 years of experience as PL/SQL Developer. 2. Must having very good exposure on DB objects like Tables, Views, Sequences, Synonyms, Indexes, Grants, Triggers, Constraints. 3. Must be able to Create Functions, Procedures & Packages as per requirements. 3. Must be able to design Report query as demand by management. 4. Must have Good communication skills. 5. can able to join immediate
- Minimum relevant years of experience 1-3 Years.
- Very good knowledge of Oracle 11g, SQL and PLSQL.
- Application DBA Skills is a must (Oracle, TOAD, SQL Tuning, UNIX, SQL Loader, PL/SQL).
- Worked on table partitioning, synonyms, sequences, views and indexes.
- Worked with materialized views.
- Proficient in Oracle installation, database creation and database upgrades.
- Good knowledge of backup and recovery.
- Knowledge of Performance Monitoring & Tuning.
- Ability to support DBA/Application DBA activities within the SLA.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ready to work in 24 X 7 shifts which includes weekend support.
- Strong skills in trouble-shooting.
- Experience/Knowledge of Golden gate is must.
- Good knowledge of unix shell scripting and unix commands using perl/sed/awk.
- Good in Written (documentation) and oral communication skills
SQL Tuning, PL,SQL, AWK, SED, Unix, Shell Scripting, Oracle DBA, PL, Oracle11G, SQL Loader.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Webkul Leading client of Talpro